Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OddEvie

OddEvie

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:03 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanks10

HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING!

Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:09 am

I cut down, cut up, split, loaded and am delivering cedar to my bro's today... he can unload it Razz

He catered thanksgiving dinner from Kroger.. hope I don't get food poisoning Razz
Back to top Go down
HPCerri

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:59 pm

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!

Smoochies (through a mask cause I have a nasty cold)

Cerri
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Feel better Cerri!
Hope you survive, Neckipoo!
Huggles for Evie!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

broccoli chicken dance upside down banana geek group hug [b]
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:59 pm

The grub was good... I'd be feeling rancid bird by now Razz My folks truck seats suck though, killed my upper back. Oh well, I doped for it Laughing

Get well Cerri!

Hope everyone had fun!
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:36 pm

Hope your cold didn't stop you from eating something good
Cerri.

Yep, Kroger is usually pretty good. I went to bed early and slept late, didn't even start cooking till noon! oops.

Everything turned out good this time. Almost every year in the past I messed up soemthing so I must need that extra sleep! heh.
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:46 pm

So what did everybody eat?

I had roast turkey breast

mashed potatoes made from organic potatos (we are on sort of an organic kick when we can find it)

apple and pumpkin pie - everything from scratch except a betty crocker mix for the crust

cranberries boiled in lots of sugar syrup

Stuffing (cooked in a pan since I didn't do a whole turkey)

Mushroom gravy (with 2 cups of made from scratch plain gravy and a can of campbells cream of mushroom dumped in

Green bean casserole (I hate the slimy kind, but I made my own concoction with 2 cans of green beans drained, 1 can of mushroom soup, 2 cups of cooked brown rice and a whole bunch of American cheese melted in there)

My youngest has decided she's veggie so she ate everything but the turkey. My oldest ate everything and went back for more and fell asleep on the couch. Her friend who was here liked everything too and the green bean casserole was his favorite which is very strange cause he hates veggies but I think the cheese drowned the taste, heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Page 1 of 1