Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I lost you guys!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

I lost you guys! Empty
PostSubject: I lost you guys!   I lost you guys! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:53 am

and then I found ya!

Computer started messing up, should have taken the hint and done a reinstall but was being lazy. Locked up completely today and couldn't even get to system restore so had to do a destructive reinstall.

I've got stuff backed up but can't find all the CDs so I searched the net for the board.

I couldn't remember the name of the board, just remembered Bored Board which of course didn't bring it up, too general.

So I tried all the usernames I could remember. Mine brought up old Lexx convention stuff from years ago! Slopmaster brought up some sort of butcher shop, lol!

Tried a few other things and then remembered Oddevie - and Viola! Brought up a few old posts and here I am.

Whew!

I"m going to bed. Reinstalling everything is tiring.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

I lost you guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lost you guys!   I lost you guys! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:42 pm

I"m in the process of converting this computer to all SATA. That'll speed it way up, 9 minutes to install windows Razz

SATA is replacing all the old PATA with the EIDE ribbon cables that are 10x as fast...up to 3gb per second...

I lost you guys! _SATPAT

So, I'll be doing a planned format as soon as I get the SATA hard drive in a month or so. Cool This machine doesn't near need it.. but none of mine rarely do til something comes along and corrupts windows... like a windows update Laughing
Back to top Go down

I lost you guys!
Page 1 of 1