Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can haz kittehs!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

I can haz kittehs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can haz kittehs!   I can haz kittehs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Yeah, my cats are allowed anywhere but the stove.

I can haz kittehs! - Page 2 100_0242
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I can haz kittehs!   I can haz kittehs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:58 pm

First vet appointment.
Rough play has led to a scratched eye, which isn't healing on its own. I am going to ask the vet for a large bottle of whatever drops are needed because the way these two cats play, this will be a frequent occurrence. Flying tackles, all four paws to the opponent's head, neck bites, rolling wrestling moves, flips, chasing and sneak attacks are the order of the day. But since they're only playing there are no growls or hisses, it's silent except for the thudding of kitty bodies on the carpet and paws thwacking. I'm glad I got two that are pretty evenly matched and are both playful. A smaller serious kitty matched with either of these two would be a recipe for a small angry ball of rage and some serious cat fighting.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I can haz kittehs!   I can haz kittehs! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:29 pm