Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunderdome

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Thunderdome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am

Priss: 243
Dozer: 312
Total Votes: 555

THE WINNER IS: Dozer

Shocked Rolling Eyes

Retarded. Laughing
Back to top Go down
OddEvie

OddEvie

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am

Sad Sad affraid

I saw that. Suspect

kitty
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am

I'm going to have to recruit some ppl to vote for me... 30 or so Razz
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 pm

oh... so the winnings are...

4 sets of stickers
4 tshirts
1 pets eye view camera

Spot needs 1 more vote to be eligible for the next dome.. maybe I can get some of the kittens in too Razz It is rather a pain in the ass.. but I would like to win the Wii for the shelter.
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:16 pm

PeaceMarauder wrote:
oh... so the winnings are...

4 sets of stickers
4 tshirts
1 pets eye view camera

Spot needs 1 more vote to be eligible for the next dome.. maybe I can get some of the kittens in too Razz It is rather a pain in the ass.. but I would like to win the Wii for the shelter.

OMG I looked up that Pet's Eye camera and it looks awesome. I can't wait to see what pics it takes.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:13 pm

It takes 640x 480 pics.. I intend to sell all the stuff to raise money for my local shelter Razz

edit: If you notice in my pics, my cats don't wear collars, I keep their rabies tags on a ring inside here Razz Norl would be the obvious one to put it on, he's all over the place, Zif would be second. It'd be better in cooler weather too.

Last edited by PeaceMarauder on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : after thoughts)
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Thunderdome - Page 2 100_19391
Thunderdome - Page 2 100_19381
Thunderdome - Page 2 100_19421
Thunderdome - Page 2 100_19411
Thunderdome - Page 2 100_19401

Donated the stuff tonite. They're going to make prize baskets and raffle the stuff off. That should make at least $100 What a Face

I also found out that our local shelter is down $10,000 this year in this slow economy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 pm

That's a cool thing to do! Hope they get lots. Smile
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Normally I'm a good speaker but I wasn't prepared so I had a few stumbling moments but pushed through it. I actually just wanted to shoot from the hip to see what it was like and see how much I really knew about the site. I guess all the other running of my mouth helped Razz

There were a handful of questions, mostly about the site and thunderdome. I told them thunderdome is fairly brutal because it's like a beauty pageant. They also wanted to know how to get the profile/page points so I told them it can be a bit time consuming by viewing the newbs on the home page and pointing their page so they return the favor, going to the dog park and hanging out with the regulars.

$100 seems like a drop in the bucket though when they're $10,000 down for the year. Oh well... we do what we can Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderdome   Thunderdome - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderdome
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Still Bored :: Main nonsense :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: