Share | 

My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:20 pm

They are so funny with their territory squabbles. My teeny tiny Kauket kitty challenges the big bear Velvet kitty. She is so funny to watch. She does a sucker punch and then runs!

I'm glad the really fierce fighting has calmed down finally.

Also my gentle kinda cowardly tomkitty is the brave one when it comes to climbing. They are so surprising sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slopmaster

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Sloppy's cat likes to pose Razz

The orange cat finally showed up today, hadn't been here since Sunday. I guess the monday storm scared him to somewhere. So... I have him locked in the house... more or less.. since he doesn't know how to use the pet door yet. He's meandering around getting used to being in here. Munching here and there. I just had him in my lap brushing him a bit.. got tons of fur out. He still has some of those lil burrs on his fur I need to get out...if he'd hold still Razz

I think he kind of likes being inside... aside from all my cats hissing and growling at him but they'll get over it Laughing

edit: Doing some couch time and playing and giving attention. He's really enjoying being stuck inside. He's gotta be lost... or someone don't care about him and is an outside cat. When I pet him my hands get dirty just like when SAm started coming in. Now Sam washes alot and is clean happy happy.

Nine (haven't really decided on that name yet) is really enjoying himself What a Face What a Face What a Face

Dammit... Creature just went after him.. and got chastised royally for that. Everything is ok... for now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starfireone

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:07 pm

ooo Slopmaster I love that kitty! Gorgeous.

Neck - hope they calm down soon. I didnt' think my older cat and kitten would ever make friends but now that I think about it, they haven't had a fight in at least a month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:40 pm

They'll tolerate each other soon enough... They tolerate Sam so it's just a matter of time. The big thing is when the 'nest' (my bed) is infiltrated Razz But Creature didn't do anything the times Sam has come up. Sam just doesn't care for the waterbed Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:59 pm

Well, I made the FOUND sign for Nine. Better than the postits the vets use Razz No pic on it, I want them to describe him so I make sure I get the right owner. The best part of the sign says "I will keep him if not claimed. He will be doomed to a life of being spoiled rotten." drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:04 am

Priss (mom) moved forward while I was reloading the batteries in my camera, Stripe was using her for a bed Laughing

edit: I'm a country geek!! Shocked spare keyboards and FarmTek magazine Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Sam has turned into a washing fool Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Cuddles... on a roll Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starfireone

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:56 pm

PeaceMarauder wrote:

Priss (mom) moved forward while I was reloading the batteries in my camera, Stripe was using her for a bed Laughing

edit: I'm a country geek!! Shocked spare keyboards and FarmTek magazine Laughing Laughing

Laughing

cute pic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slopmaster

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 pm

So... the last time Nine.. still need a name for him... was here, he got house time, couch time and stairs time and an overnite stay. That is until I forgot about not closing the double doors tight and Pearl, the neighbors lab got in and ate all the food.. Nine got out. That was the last time I saw him.. 5 days ago.

Well, he's back! Very Happy Stuck inside getting house time, couch time and currently on the stairs playing with the chirpy catnip toys that still need fresh catnip Razz The doors are shut tight this time Razz

I spose I can go post the Found signs now Laughing

edit: later that nite Nine did use the petdoor to get out affraid I didn't know he knew that.. but he did stay in for 6 hours or so, so that's a good sign he's thinking about it as home Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:09 pm

Sam has moved in. He's been inside for the past 2 days just hanging out. More or less he's been hanging out in the yard the past week but I guess he decided inside was the place to be Razz

Pretty strange for a wild cat Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starfireone

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:52 am

heh heh. Now you're a dog magnet too. Hope the lab can't fit through the cat door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starfireone

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:56 am

This pic gave me a giggle this morning.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Starfireone wrote:
heh heh. Now you're a dog magnet too. Hope the lab can't fit through the cat door.
Sam is the black tabby, Pearl is the black lab. Pearl hasn't been around since I ran out of extra food to give her Razz

Sam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Tips on a pole Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Stripe's stripes Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Cat racing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:40 pm

Establish Dominance.

This is how I control my cats. I dominate them with attention. They don't know what's hit them Razz

Sam used to bite the holy shit out of me but in 8 mos I have spoiled him so bad, not only does he not bite anymore, I can rub his belly. I even let him chew on my finger. What's with that, seems all my cats like to chew on my fingers Suspect What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Happy Birthday Stripe, Tips and Cotton! Stripe and Tips are 2 and Cotton is 1 What a Face (July 5) Stripe was born at 10am and Tips was born at 10:30am. I just gave Cotton the same bday since she was born within a few days of the 5th I love you

:Orings2: B-day cake Happy Birthday B-day cake :Orings2:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starfireone

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Cotton looks like she's growing cream-colored fur across her shoulders. She's gotten so pretty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:01 am

That's red clay stains from rolling in the dirt Laughing

edit: rusty fur Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starfireone

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 pm

hah! That red clay is hard to get out of anything. I wonder if the fur will stain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeaceMarauder
N-File

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:52 am

No, it doesn't. In winter she'll be snow white again :clown:

edit: I was awakened this morning by a cat and chipmunk bouncing across the bed. I'm not sure who caught it and brought it in but it was Cuddles bounding across the bed after it. It stopped just under my chin where the comforter is folded over... until I moved.. then it jumped to the headboard Laughing Me and Cuddles stalked it til it made it to the window sill and I opened the screen and let it out.

It's July and it's been in the 60's at nite for a week... 50's sometimes... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten   

Back to top Go down

My Cats Thread with 50% Cotton & Kitten
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next