Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey California peeps! Is that storm near you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Hey California peeps!  Is that storm near you? Empty
PostSubject: Hey California peeps! Is that storm near you?   Hey California peeps!  Is that storm near you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:00 pm

Crazy weather!
Back to top Go down
OddEvie

OddEvie

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey California peeps! Is that storm near you?   Hey California peeps!  Is that storm near you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:49 pm

We had rain yesterday where I am; no major problems that I know of in my neck of the concrete jungle. Malibu had some rock slides, but I don't think there was anything too bad. A new round of rain is due, though, last I heard. Every drop of rain is a threat to the fire areas.

I still have my cold from New Year's Eve. The damp weather is not helping that go away. Sad I'm still stuffed up and coughing. (Didn't go to my party... would have gotten everyone sick.)

What a Face
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey California peeps! Is that storm near you?   Hey California peeps!  Is that storm near you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:55 pm

*opens a floatie stand
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey California peeps! Is that storm near you?   Hey California peeps!  Is that storm near you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm in southern Utah. We kept getting told we were going to get hit but the storms mostly blew over us until tonight. It's snowing pretty heavily now. I'm waiting for the annual car sliding into the neighbor's mailbox/ flying bricks downhill slide. Usually we have had several of those by now but we still haven't had one this winter. The other neighbor wired a steel plate in front of their mailbox so whoever slides into it will get a smashed front end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey California peeps! Is that storm near you?   Hey California peeps!  Is that storm near you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey California peeps! Is that storm near you?
Page 1 of 1