Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help her already!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OddEvie

OddEvie

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Help her already!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help her already!!!   Help her already!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Okay, okay… I know this is supposed to be a Britney-free zone, but really! I need to vent! It’s closer to home for me; I live in La-La-Land. We get the newest news about her first.

Someone help this woman… PLEASE! She obviously needs some serious psychological attention. No, folks, not Dr Phil. She needs a competent, unknown doctor who will actually help her instead of fighting her for media coverage. And quit babying her just because she is a celebrity. These do-gooder “experts,” friends, family, law enforcement and medical, will probably end up killing the lady.

Yikes! I actually feel sorry for her. Like the guy said… “Leave Britney alone!” Everyone, that is, except for the people who can really help her.

No
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Help her already!!!   Help her already!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:57 pm

I have a real hard time feeling sorry for someone that rich, but yeah, she is definitely messed up.

I'm glad I'm not famous!
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Help her already!!!   Help her already!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 pm

Well, they have those pot vending machines for medical marijuana users there, don't they have a vending machine for mental patients? Laughing

I'm sure the Britney Mental Hospital will be built right next to Betty Ford Clinic when she finally bites it since no one will lift a finger to help her.

study <----looks like a guy in a trenchcoat affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Help her already!!!   Help her already!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:26 pm

I spose y'all know she's in UCLA med center by now
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Help her already!!!   Help her already!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:34 pm

oh, just rename this thread 'The Daily Britney' and ppl can look at it or not Wink
Back to top Go down
OddEvie

OddEvie

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Help her already!!!   Help her already!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:09 am

PeaceMarauder wrote:
I spose y'all know she's in UCLA med center by now
Yep. That's what sparked my post. I got up this morning and, as I always do, I turned on the news radio station that I listen to. There it was... the latest installment of the B.S. story. Ugh!

geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help her already!!!   Help her already!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help her already!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Still Bored :: Main nonsense :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: