Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
czanimal

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-14

I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Empty
PostSubject: I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!   I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:04 pm

For those of us not so close to the number 21 it's a nice vanity when you get carded for anything. It doesn't matter if it's dark or the person might have vision problems, it's just a nice thing when it happens. When it's cops & it's not so dark it's even better though! They were astounded, my friends were disgusted...it made my day. (it was a sucky day)

So I had to share with you guys.

BTW I just ordered Eating Pattern from Lexx series one. It went down in price a bit on Amazon & couldn't resist not having all 4 movies. I'm not big on rewatching tv anything but Lexx is one of those odd exceptions!
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!   I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:19 pm

Heh heh. Congratulations on getting busted! Smile

Yeah, it's funny. I never rewatch anything with the exception of two shows - Lexx and ForeverKnight. I'm slowly collecting them all.

They just seem to get even better with time.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!   I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:59 pm

Usually when I'm busted, it means calling the bailbondsman Laughing
Back to top Go down
czanimal

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!   I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:42 pm

I never checked out ForeverKnighte, what with the writer's strike I might give it a try.

And PM, let me guess that you were busted for being a cat burgalur Laughing
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!   I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:07 pm

We need a rimshot emoticon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!   I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:13 am

czanimal wrote:
I never checked out ForeverKnighte, what with the writer's strike I might give it a try.

I love it! It's good cheezy vampire fun. Actually some of them are quite good, with lovely deep themes, and some are yummy Canadian cheese.

You'll find a lot of Lexx actors in ForeverKnight too.

czanimal wrote:
And PM, let me guess that you were busted for being a cat burgalur Laughing

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
blondgod

blondgod

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!   I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:57 am

Yes, it's nice to be carded, eh cz? cheers

I still occasionally have my LEXX and Space:1999 marathons once or twice a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!   I was busted by the cops for looking under 21! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was busted by the cops for looking under 21!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Still Bored :: Main nonsense :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: