Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we all talked out?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OddEvie

OddEvie

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Are we all talked out? Empty
PostSubject: Are we all talked out?   Are we all talked out? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:51 pm

Or has everyone OD'd on Halloween candy??

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Are we all talked out?   Are we all talked out? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:24 am

as soon as the place is settled, everyone clams up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Are we all talked out?   Are we all talked out? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:04 pm

I'm so tired!

I had kids over for a Halloween party, still picking up candy wrappers and I OD'd on pizza and chocolate myself too.

My kids are with their dad for the weekend and I'm packing up ALL this evil tempting candy and sending it with them.

That party was super fun though. We told ghost stories around a circle of candles ( silly ones ) - it was a game where you take a card that says "it was a dark and stormy night" or "hovering over the grave was a ... " and you finish it.

After that we ate pizza, got out the eye camera and PS2, plus borrowed their dad's Wii , so my kid is now the most loved one in school, heh heh. They all asked me when the next party will be.

but I'm tired. and so are my kittens. They are petted and played out from so many kids giving them atttention. They loved it though Smile
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Are we all talked out?   Are we all talked out? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:12 pm

I went to Zion canyon too see fall colors one day (they start at 11,000 feet and over the course of 2 months descend so I've been to see fall colors at several altitudes lately). And I'm working on an an authentic aztec sword with obsidian blades in conjunction with an archaeologist friend who knapps arrowheads and blades authentically, among other projects. sunny
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Are we all talked out?   Are we all talked out? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:39 pm

Wow. Neat project! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we all talked out?   Are we all talked out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we all talked out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Still Bored :: Main nonsense :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: