Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mistressofdoom

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Empty
PostSubject: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Guy Fieri filmed a segment for his "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" show at my sister and her husband's Basque Pub in Boise Idaho on Monday. Here's a news clip featuring the Pub in the video. the guy in the black shirt making croquetas with Guy is my brother in law.
http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-mar0209-guy_fieri_visit.1cc7160c.html
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 pm

OH, that guy Razz He does what? Fridays commercials?
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:02 pm

and too much attention on Guy, not the pub
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:44 pm

PeaceMarauder wrote:
and too much attention on Guy, not the pub

Yeah, the pub would have been much more interesting I think! heh.

I bet your sis and hubby will see a nice profit from the attention for awhile tho, especially after the show airs!
Back to top Go down
HPCerri

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: OOOOOOOOOOOO Kewl   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 pm

He did a couple here in SAlt Lake City. One at the Red Iguana ('member the Blue Iguana where we had dinner last May, MoD? Same recipes) It's relatively authentic Mexican food. A real dive. But yummy. My fave Mex in SLC.

He did another at Pat's Barbeque. I haven't been there but it's suppose to be good stuff.

I will try to look at the news clip, but at the rate my 'puter is loading lately, it may be next week before it dls. Mad damn

And on a personal note: OMFG, MoD has it really been that long since you were here???? Shocked What a Face I just got a flyer for ConDuit. (Bad bad bad Cerri, not keeping in touch with friends *smacks self*) damn
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:33 pm

The show being at the pub is great for business. They list all the places on the website, etc. It's already kind of a favorite hangout for Boise. Their price point is good so they're actually doing really well right now. My sister just called and said Guy went back to shoot more there today..sounds like fun.

Yeah Cerri, it has been that long!!! You should come visit us sometime!
Back to top Go down
Slopmaster

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 pm

When I first saw him on those TGIF commericials I just thought he was some jerk who's longest relationship was with his fruity hair but then I found out he was a pseudo chef with his own TV show. So he turned out to be a jerk with his own TV show, lol.

Believe it or not I did watch one episode and he was making chili. One thing I noticed is that he used the words "bad boys" way too offten.
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:09 am

I like "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives". Since we road trip so much it helps me find those really cool popular local spots I wouldn't otherwise hear about. I can't watch that show while hungry, though.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:53 am

I like to go shopping while hungry, nothing looks good Razz
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:02 pm

MoD. Tell Spino his yahoo IM has been hacked. I got some ad msg's from his acct the other day...

spino___e (3/1/2009 6:56:18 PM): Wanna lose a lot of weight without diets or excercise? Kathy and I have both lost over 30 pounds in a couple weeks just by taking Acai pills daily, the same ones that Oprah talked about on her show. They are only five dollars to try, We get them from http
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:34 pm

or .. maybe he has a new career selling diet pills! heh.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 pm

cept his gf/wife's name isn't Kathy Laughing
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 pm

K, I'll email Spino.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

mistressofdoom wrote:
K, I'll email Spino.
oh yeah! Laughing You don't live nearby him anymore Laughing
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:41 pm

No, and when they came to visit we damaged his wife some- got a scraped knee at the bottom of Bryce Canyon. We met them in Vegas since then but I don't see much of Spino or hear from him often anymore.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Ask the wife how the no bakes peanutbutter oatmeal cookies are Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!   Guy Fieri at my sister's pub! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guy Fieri at my sister's pub!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Still Bored :: Main nonsense :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: