Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Neckipoo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistressofdoom

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Hey Neckipoo! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Neckipoo!   Hey Neckipoo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:19 pm

So for that sci fi convention in May, it was way cheaper to fly from Vegas to NOLA and rent a car to go to Mobile than to fly into Mobile (several hundred dollars less), so that's what we had the con book for us.
We were looking at places to eat while on the way (we're stopping in the Gulfport area overnight) and saw this one on Diners, Drive In's and Dives. We can get a free $25 restaurant.com coupon for it too.
http://www.blowflyinn.com/

Know anything about this place? Sounds yummy.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Hey Neckipoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Neckipoo!   Hey Neckipoo! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:18 am

oh wow, glad to see the Blowfly is still open. It's on/overlooking back bay, well, a bayou. I see they had to rebuild, ah well, I bet it's nice. Go hungry and enjoy a nice steak! I forget which one comes with the big plastic fly on it, probably the porterhouse, but I usually got a filet or NY Strip.

There's a seafood place right off the interstate, Cowan/Lorraine road or whatever they're calling that exit now. It's usually pretty busy too.

I'd send you to my favorite places but they're no more. They were on the beach. Hook, Line and Sinker had the best gumbo this side of new orleans and great seafood. Mary Mahoney's, the son, Bobby, said he wasn't opening back up.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Hey Neckipoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Neckipoo!   Hey Neckipoo! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh wow, you have to go down Cowan/Lorraine to get to the blowfly anyway Razz If you take that exit off the interstate, you'll see the seafood place, NE corner... man... just can't remember it's name Razz Capt Jake? na.. that's Jake Mladnich...
Back to top Go down
mistressofdoom

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Hey Neckipoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Neckipoo!   Hey Neckipoo! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Thanks, Neckipoo.

I got the certificate for $25 off, so we'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Hey Neckipoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Neckipoo!   Hey Neckipoo! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 am

I'm sure the menu will say which comes with the plastic fly on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Neckipoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Neckipoo!   Hey Neckipoo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Neckipoo!
Page 1 of 1