Still Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Still Bored

Chit chat, silliness, griping

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six month jury duty?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mistressofdoom

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Six month jury duty? Empty
PostSubject: Six month jury duty?   Six month jury duty? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:08 am

I got called for jury duty...for six months! They asked that I limit travel for those six months and be available at any point during them... thing is, I travel a lot for my work and have lots of appearances scheduled. I have never heard of six month jury duty before. I'm pleading hardship so we'll see if they let me out. Two weeks, even a month here and there I can do but six consecutive months ?!?
Back to top Go down
PeaceMarauder
N-File
PeaceMarauder

Number of posts : 1771
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Six month jury duty?   Six month jury duty? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 am

Sounds like Grand Jury duty
Back to top Go down
Starfireone

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Six month jury duty?   Six month jury duty? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

You have one of the best cases I would think for a hardship case so I hope they do grant it.

I can imagine it would really hurt your income a lot, and the thing is, not just during the time of the jury duty, but when your name isn't out there any more you sometimes have toi rebuild everything so the effect could be long lasting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six month jury duty?   Six month jury duty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six month jury duty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Still Bored :: Main nonsense :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: